- 1 BEST Gamecube Emulators For Android/iOS/Windows [Nintendo Game Cube]
- 2 What is Gamecube Emulator?
- 2.1 BEST GameCube Emulators for ANDROID
- 2.2 BEST GameCube Emulators for PC (Windows, MAC & Linux)
- 2.3 Conclusion
BEST Gamecube Emulators For Android/iOS/Windows [Nintendo Game Cube]
Some of you may remember the revolutionary Gamecube which had a handle on the bags and we could take it anywhere and play. It changed our childhood experiences to a whole new level :). So I’m SUPER excited to show you the BEST Gamecube Emulators for Android, iOS, and Windows
Let’s get started!
What is Gamecube Emulator?
A Gamecube Emulator is a Software that can be used for playing Nintendo Gamecube Games On your Android/iPhone/PC..or some other Gadgets. And one advantage of this Emulators is this Games will run smoothly and gameplay will be Amazing because of the New Generation Hardware Technologies
After the release of Gamecube in the year 2001, they were in-trend among Gamers, and the Gamers in this generation also wants to play these Games on their Gadgets
Some of the popular games are Super Mario Strikers, Super Mario Strikers and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Know more aboutReference: Wikipedia
Check out: FREE SUBSTRATUM Themes for ANDROID
BEST GameCube Emulators for ANDROID
Maybe due to the terrific demand of Nintendo GameCube emulator, you can easily find NGC emulators on the web. But the purpose is properly served by few.
Here we gonna mention some GameCube emulators that are very best connected to Android devices, to help you make a choice.
#1 Dolphin Gamecube Emulator for Android
Dolphin is a GameCube and Wii emulator with high compatibility across the majority of titles for both platforms. more than 200 peoples hard work over the years made the Dolphin Gamecube Emulator. And Dolphin is rated as the Best Gamecube Emulator for Android
Dolphin runs on Android 5.0 and up on 64-bit Android devices. The Android version of Dolphin is in alpha and should not be expected to work as well as the PC counterpart. (Source: Dolphin Official ). You can download dolphin Gcube emulator apk from below link or download it from Playstore
Download Dolphin Emulator From Playstore
Dolphin Gamecube Emulator APK Direct Download
Dolphin Emulator Gameplay Screenshots
#2 DraStic DS Emulator
DraStic is a fast NGC emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices.
Worth the money as far as how well it emulates DS games can handle filters, biggest compatibility list for Android, loads of optional features.
- Fully supports add-on controllers and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high-end quad-core devices)
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your saved games with your online Google Drive space
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
Download DraStic DS Emulator from Google Play store
If you don’t have enough money to buy this Emulator APP search for the app in this Premium Telegram Group
#3 ClassicBoy (GCN Emulator)
ClassicBoy is an All in one emulator let you play classic games by gestures and sensor that you’ve never seen before!. There is a lite & Full version of this app. Full version contains some extra valuable features.
Currently, it runs:
- PlayStation 1 ( PS1 )
- Nintendo 64 ( N64 )
- GameBoy Advance ( GBA )
- GameBoy Classic ( GB )
- GameBoy Color ( GBC )
- Sega Genesis
- SNK NeoGeo
Features of ClasicBoy GCN Emulator
- Custom setting for game video size and filter.
- Graphic buttons editor for position and size definition. Graphic buttons appearance custom settings such as style, scale, animation, opacity
- Controller profiles (trial) such as PS3, XBOX360 and MOGA are supported.
- Touchscreen input from graphic buttons.
- Audio reverb.
- Game state auto-saved and slot saved
- External Joysticks/keyboard input by keys mapping, maximum of 4 players are supported.
- Gestures/Sensor settings
Download ClassicBoy AllinOne Emulator
Check Out: How to Increase Internet Speed in Windows
BEST GameCube Emulators for PC (Windows, MAC & Linux)
Choose Best Gamecube Emulator For Your PC according to your CPU specs and needs
#1 Dolphin Emulator (Best Gamecube Emulator for PC)
You already saw this name in the section Best NGC Emulators for Android. Yes unlike android version we can use the Stable version of Dolphin on our Windows, MAC or Linux PC.
Dolphin is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the GameCube and the Wii. It allows PC gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer and even more
Every game has different requirements some titles may require a powerful computer while some other titles may not, Generally, these are the minimum recommended requirements for Dolphin
- OS: 64-bit edition of Windows(7 SP1 or higher), Linux or Mac OS(10.10
Yosemite or higher) Windows Vista SP2 and UNIX-like systems other than Linux are not officially supported but might work
- Processor: A CPU with SSE2 support. A modern GPU(3Ghz and Dual core, not older than 2008) is highly recommended.
- Graphics: A reasonably modern Graphics Card (Direct3D 10.0 / OpenGL 3.0). A graphics card that supports Direct3D 11 / OpenGL 4.4 is recommended
- Play Gamecube Games at Full HD Resolution
- Gamecube Broadband Adapter support
- Save states support & Customisable Controllers
- Compatibility to all Nintendo Wiimotes, Balance Boards, Motion+ and more
- Stable and fast netplay lets Dolphin host online tournaments (Any Gamecube game with multiplayer can be taken online)
- Wii Console support with Configurable controls
- Requires High-end CPU’s to run Heavy Game ROM’s
Download Developer beta version or stabe version from below link
#2 Super GCube Emulator
SuperGCube is a popular Gamecube emulator for Windows. It is based off the Discontinued Gamecube. This Win32 Emulator can outperform other emulators but unfortunately, the development stopped some time ago and other emulators have outdone Gcube
- Fast interpreter core
- Two rendering modes
- GUI front-end
- High Optimized Emulation core
#3 WhineCube GCN Emulator for Windows
WhineCube is a GameCube emulator which saw a couple of releases back in the day. It is made with C++ language and only available for Windows. WhineCube can load and execute DOL, ELF or GCM format executables with images, pad, DVD and audio emulation.
Not so many Playable games and Very small in size Gamecube Emulator. Whinecube Emulator support HLE Primitive System -High Emulation. and it will work on Almost every Old PC’s
It might only play demos and a couple of PAID games. Since that time, it’s been stopped, but the source is accessible for other emulator writers to learn from.
- A very High-speed Emulator
- Customizable controls
- Log Out and Crashing issues
#4 GCEMU Emulator
If you want to play old Gamecube Games on your Windows PC try this GCEMU Emulator. This NGC Emulator will work on almost all OS’s. But you will miss some features you get on other Gamecube Emulators.
|File Size||2.21 MB|
- Doesn’t need BIOS images to run
- Emulation model is pretty Fast
- Incomplete Emulator, Abandoned by Developers
- Due to Instability, GCEmu has crash issues
#5 Dolwin Emulator
Dolwin is a small Opensource Gamecube Emulator written in C language. Developers says that it can’t run Commercial Gamecube Games but you can try, some may run. so don’t expect a high-level performance for commercial games. It is available for Windows only you can download it from below link
Dolwin Emulator Details
|File Size||742 KB|
|Developer||Dolwin Development Team|
So the article gives you all round information about BEST Gamecube Emulators for Android and PC (Windows, Linux, MAC). It is pretty amazing that we can play all of Our favourite Video Games in our Gadgets.
if you have any suggestion to include in this list then use the Comment option below:)
If you found this Best Gamecube Emulators list helpful then do share it with your friends and Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.