How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online ( With OTP)
Link Aadhaar card With Mobile Number Online Using OTP, How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online, OTP Method to Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card–
As per the Government directive, verifying your mobile number with Aadhaar is mandatory for all existing customers.In case you don’t complete the process before 6-Feb-2018, services on your mobile will be disconnected as per the directive from Government of India.
If You Haven’t Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Then You Don’t Have To Worry Now, The telecom department has announced the introduction of three methods to link the registered mobile number with Aadhaar: OTP (One Time Password)-based, app-based and IVRS facility.
From December 1st You Can Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card ONLINE Using The OTP, Whole Process Will Take Just a few Minutes & You Will Be Able To Link The Mobile Number Sitting At Your Home
Simple and easy guide for AIRTEL, VODAFONE, IDEA TO Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card ONLINE Using The OTP
This OTP Based Linking Aadhar with Mobile Procedure Will Solve Almost All The Queries For This Aadhar linking process, And You Can Link The Mobile Number With Aadhaar From Almost Every Corner Of The India & World.
So, Not Wasting Your Much Time, Today I Will Show You How You can Link your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using The OTP, App-based and IVRS facility.
Things Needed To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Aadhar Registered Mobile Number
- Your Active Mobile SIM card
- OTP (SMS You Receive In Your SIM)
- UID Recipient Number (Which Will Provided By Network Operators)
- TOLLFREE AADHAR VERIFICATOPN PORTAL NUMBER
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online Using OTP (UPDATED)
This Process Will Start From 1st December 2017 Or 1st Week Of December 2017
1. You Have To Call the below TOLL-FREE NUMBER
within Few Seconds You Will Hear Computer Generated Voice
Select The Language Of Your Choice
Confirm you agree to link aadhar by pressing the number they say in call
2. Now You Need To Enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number In Dialer
3. Your Network Operator Will Send an SMS to aadhar registered Mobile Number
The SMS may be delayed, so after receiving SMS call to Same Number (14546) again
4. If you have received OTP, You need to press 1
5. The user needs to enter OTP
6. Bingo !! You Have Just Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP.
E-KYC Process Have Just Completed.
FAQs – Aadhaar Reverifcation
Q1. What is Government’s directive on Aadhaar updation for mobile connection?
As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to verify their mobile numbers with Aadhaar. We recommend you to visit the nearest Airtel Store/Retailer with your Aadhaar number and complete this process.
Q2. What would happen if Aadhaar re-verification is not done?
In case you don’t complete the process before 6-Feb-2018, services on your mobile will be disconnected as per the directive from Government of India.
Q3. I do not have Aadhaar card. What should I do?
We would request you to get your Aadhaar card made at the earlier. For details, visit https://uidai.gov.in
Q4. I am an Airtel Broadband/ Digital TV customer. Do I also have to link my Aadhaar?
No. Currently, this is not required for Fixed-line/Broadband and DTH.
Q5. Do I need to pay for this?
No. There is no fee for Aadhaar re-verification.
How to Port your Mobile Number to Jio [MNP Steps & Offers 2018]
Port to Jio: Mobile Number Portability Steps + How to get Exclusive Offers
Would you like to be a Jio customer without changing your existing mobile number? Would you like to know how to Port to Jio and want to know which offers you will get and how to get that when Port-in to Jio? If these are your doubts, then this Jio Mobile Number Portability Guide will surely help you.
A lot of people are experiencing difficulty with their network connection in their areas, some are complaining about bad offers they are getting from their service provider. Mobile Number Portability(a.k.a MNP) is a service that can be useful in such situations.
Port Any Mobile Number To Jio: MNP Steps
Requirements to Port to Jio 4G Network
You need to have a 4G Mobile to Port your Number to Jio. Also, the number you want to port should be active. A further requirement is Your current SIM must have balance or an STD message pack to send a Message (If you are a Postpaid Customer you must clear all your pending dues with the existing network).
Let’s start with How you can Port your Mobile number to Jio. It’s effortless, do the following steps carefully
- The first thing to do is send a text message from your mobile number which you want to port to jio. Send the message as follows. (No matter which Network you are using message format is same for all networks. So there is no confusion if you are Airtel or Vodafone or Idea or BSNL)
PORT<space>YOUR TEN DIGIT MOBILE NUMBER to 1900
e.g., PORT 9995158821 to 1900
Make sure that the message sent from the mobile number you need to port
2. If the message sent successfully, you will receive a message immediately with a code in it. That is your Unique Porting Code(UPC) which is essential for the Port Out Process. So Don’t delete that message, if you want to delete that message, please note down the code in a paper or somewhere else.
PS: Unique Porting Code only valid for 15 Days.
3. The Next step is to Download an application on your smartphone. Open Play store/Appstore>Search “Myjio” then download Myjio Application. And Generate an offer code through the app.
4. After completing the above steps, Walk into the any preferred Jio store, Reliance Digital Express, Reliance Digital Xpress Mini, or Prominent Multi Brand Jio Stores with the Port-out code(UPC Code) and your free welcome offer code along with your smartphone.
You would also need to submit a copy of any of your Identity and Address proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter ID Card along with a couple of passports sized photographs for obtaining your Jio sim card. (No need to carry Photographs if you have Aadhar card. For Aadhar card Biometric verification is enough).
DONE! Avail Exclusive Offers From Jio Afterwards
Tips to Remember When Porting Your Number
- The MNP process cost was ₹19 Earlier, but TRAI slashed mobile number portability fee to ₹4 in 2018 even though most companies will not charge you for the porting process.
- Now it is better to carry Aadhar card for port-in/port-out process because it will help make MNP process much easier and you don’t need to carry photographs if you have Aadhar card.
- For Jio Network when you collect the sim, they will ask you to recharge for using the sim. It will cost you ₹99+ Charge of the plan You Choose
Note: ₹99 is the cost of Jio prime membership
Click here To Know the Latest Plans & Offers from Jio
Advantages of Porting to Jio
Jio made a revolution in the Indian Mobile Network industry. With Jio’s New offers, all other companies were forced to reduce their rates, and they also started giving new offers. However, let’s see the advantages of Jio SIM which makes Jio better than other networks.
- High-Speed Internet Service at very Low COST: Jio gives better offers than any other network, and they assure that they will give 20% more DATA than Competitor’s Best Plans for the same price.
- One of the Biggest advantages of Jio network is NATIONWIDE FREE ROAMING. So you can use Jio Sim anywhere in India without roaming charges
- Jio is the First 4G only network in India, So you don’t have to worry about the network dropping to 2G or 3G.
- Unlimited Calls and SMS: With all of the Jio Plans users can enjoy unlimited calls and 100 free SMS every day (100 is the limit set by TRAI, which is the same for all networks)
- FREE CALLER TUNE: Jio is not charging for setting Caller Tunes. So change your Caller tune as per your mood free of cost. Choose from a wide variety of 4Lakh songs. There are 3 Ways to activate your Jio Tunes Click here
- Compelling APPS & Content: Every Jio user can enjoy their compelling free Applications such as Jio TV(Watch all Channels for Free), JioMusic(Now JioSavn. Music for you. Anytime. Anywhere), JioXpressNews (Get the latest news stories in 10+ Indian languages from over 500 sources), JioCinema (Movies, TV Shows, Music & more)…. and many more
- Easy Account Management: User can manage account easily with Myjio App. Get one-touch access to Balance& Validity, Usage of Data Consumption & Voice.. etc. Also, you can manage all of the Jio services with this single Application.
- Due to the 4G only Support, Jio Sim does not work on any other Feature phone than Jio Phone
- If the user doesn’t have a VoLTE supported Mobile, the user need to install a separate application for Calling & Texting. Which only works when Mobile Data is On. So there is battery consumption issue will happen if you don’t have VoLTE Support.
Note: This only affects a few people, because all the smartphones now releasing are VoLTE supported.
- Network Issues: people living in remote urban areas facing network issues and Call Drops due to Network congestion
Update: The issue was at the start of Jio. Now in many areas coverage is better
PORT to Jio: FAQ’s
Is it advisable to port my primary sim to Jio?
How do I find the Nearest Jio Store?
Myjio App method: Select Locate Us from the menu button then Tap on Store.
Jio.com Method: Go to Find a Store, there will be a search box, you can enter your location there and select nearest one from a list of Jio store locations with their address
How to Claim Jio Welcome Offer?
That’s all. Hope you understand How to Port to Jio. If you’ve any doubts regarding the Mobile Number Portability Guide, feel free to comment here, I will be happy to help you out. If you like this post Please do share this with your friends also:)
[Latest] Download Google Camera with Portrait Mode&Night Sight for Poco F1 & Mi 8
Yes Guys, Finally the wait is over. we were unable to get the portrait mode work on the earlier Gcam mod. Google Camera port for Poco F1 with Working portrait mode + Night Sight + better HDR+ Algorithm is available now. Thanks to B-S-G(The guy who’s the reason for Google Camera ports today). This poco F1 gcam will work in Mi8 also.
You can download the Gcam mod apk below. I recommend you to remove any previous or existing gcam installations of gcam before installing the latest one. If you don’t know the speciality of the Gcam app, download the apk after reading What is Google Camera?
Update: Now you can Download the latest Pixel 3 Gcam mod For Poco F1 & Mi8. Enjoy the New interface of Google camera
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera (a.k.a Gcam) is a camera application that comes pre-installed on google’s pixel smartphones. It was available on Playstore before the pixel phone was released. when it came to Pixel phones, features like HDR+, Portrait Mode and Google software processing made the pixel’s single-camera better. Now Gcam is very popular since developers started porting it to other phones. The advantage is that you get a better image quality through Google’s software processing.
Gcam Mod for Poco F1 [Review]
The camera interface is pretty much similar to any other Pixel port. We suggest not tweaking the settings much as it could result in crashes and inconsistencies. unfortunately, the slow-motion mode also doesn’t work well, and it will crash the app if you select it. We tried the 4K video shoot with this Gcam Mod, Although the settings show support for 4K with stabilisation you get unstabilized 4K videos.
When it comes to the main part “The Portrait Mode” it works with both the front and rear Camera, the blurring algorithm is amazing and we got a great amount of detail and sharpness captured on the subject. There is a slight crop just like you would see on the pixel phones but even with that the detail result is very good and it makes full use of poco f1 sensor abilities. we are adding some sample shots from gcam and stock camera app here, these shots will show you the difference
Gcam Samples From Poco F1
What is Working
- HDR+ & portrait
- RAW functionality
- Manual Saturation control
- Portrait mode on front & back camera
- 4K Video Recording (30fps)
- ZSL, Slow-Mo, Smart burst not working
How To Install Modded Gcam On Poco F1
Xiaomi devices with Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 and 845 have camera2api enabled by default, so you don’t have to unlock the bootloader or root your device. just download the latest poco f1 gcam apk from link given below and install
PS: Better download stable version for bug free experience
Hope you enjoyed this Poco F1 Gcam tutorial, visit this page for latest Gcam mod apk 🙂
Take Portrait Mode Pictures on Any DEVICE [Complete Guide]
Take Portrait Mode Pictures on Any DEVICE [Google Camera Mod Latest APK] [Works With the Front Camera Also]
The Google Pixel 2 XL’s camera module is perhaps one of the best in the market, Apart from the hardware, the camera application that is included with the Google -pixel 2 XL is a marvel alone, as it provides features like Google’s HDR Plus setting, that allows for better powerful range, leading to clearer, crisper images. Portrait Mode Pictures on Any DEVICE
We all got a little jealous of The Google Pixel 2 XL camera, Its Okay Don’t Worry, The Google Camera app for Android provides its own particular lens blur effect could simple to use and doesn’t require dual cameras. Also, the Portrait mode for selfies in the pixel is just amazing
We guide to how to get all these features on your smartphone with below simple steps
Before heading on to requirements, check your device compatibility with Below provided app
After downloading open it up and click start If it shows GREEN on all options you are good to go
or else you need below setups
This Google camera Mod application supports on all devices working Android Oreo and some Nougat installed devices. Make an effort to install Oreo Roms on your device to prevent compatibility problems.
In case your gadget has Snapdragon 625 processor chip, it will function fine.
Things needed if Compatability check not passed
1. Your Device Must be Rooted
2. Camera2Api Enabler
Add the zip in Magisk Manager -> Modules and reboot.
Or flash it in your custom recovery, TWRP etc.
If you have any doubts about Magisk Manager Check This: How to Install and Download Magisk Manager & Root With Custom Recovery Latest
After Installing the zip file got the Compatability Check app, Click START it will show all GREEN
Then download Latest Google Camera Mod Apk From Below Link, Install it.
(Portrait selfies Working Version)
- Open the camera app you just downloaded
If you can’t find the portrait mode just go to Settings> Advanced Settings and enable portrait mode
We are Providing the settings we use
Config Camera HDR+: NEXUS 6
Model: Pixel2 XL/ NEXUS 6P
HDR+ Parameters: default
Check this thread, if you need the best settings for this mod camera, we will update this thread with latest mods and settings.
Edge detection works well with this app. Just try and leave your feedback below
If you have any queries regarding this let us know on Facebook or Twitter
We are happy to help you.
- How To11 months ago
Take Portrait Mode Pictures on Any DEVICE [Complete Guide]
- Money Earning Tricks1 year ago
Tez App by Google – Get Rs 51 on Sign up + Rs 51 per Referral
- Online Shopping Deals8 months ago
Droom Helmet Offer @Rs.89 [Complete Guide]
- How To1 year ago
How To Speed Up Internet Using Command Prompt
- How To1 year ago
How to Remove Your Number From Truecaller Database Permanently
- News12 months ago
Current Jio plans & Offers Prepaid | Postpaid [Latest]
- How To1 year ago
Take Screenshots in Recovery Mode TWRP/CWM/PHilz Best and Easy Method
- Money Earning Tricks1 year ago
Bitcoin Earning Tricks: Free Bitcoins from Zebpay [Complete GUIDE]