- 1 How To Take Screenshots in Recovery Mode TWRP/CWM/PHilz Best and Easy Method
- 1.1 Requirements For Taking Screenshots in Recovery Mode (TWRP/CWM/Philz)
- 1.2 How to Take Screenshots in TWRP/CWM/Philz Recovery
How To Take Screenshots in Recovery Mode TWRP/CWM/PHilz Best and Easy Method
Taking screenshots may be useful in many situations. You may be troubleshooting your device and want showing your developer precisely what is showing up on your display screen or possibly you are writing a guide that will require screenshots. While there are always a bunch of applications that assist you to take screenshots in normal mode, there are just a few methods for you to take screenshots in recovery mode in your device. We Guide you to the best and easy method for taking screenshots in your Android device
If we want to have a screenshot on the device, we all just press the volume down + Power button (Or any other button Combination or gesture) to take a screenshot. Imagine if the phone is in recovery mode. We know that in the recovery setting we can’t press the volume down + Power button or other gestures to have a screenshot.
Requirements For Taking Screenshots in Recovery Mode (TWRP/CWM/Philz)
Below, I’ve pointed out some of the basic requirements about how exactly to take screenshot in recovery mode from an Android device. You might need below things, To capture the screen when you are using recovery mode in Android device. Let’s take a look at it once.
- Make Sure that you already have ADB Drivers Installed for your Device in your PC.
- This Recover screenshot toolkit work only in Windows, It will not work in Mac, Linux …etc
- You must have a custom recovery Installed ( TWRP, CWM, Philz) 🙂
- Normal USB cable for connecting your device to Computer
- The Main thing , The small tool ( Less than 10 MB) “Screenshot Capture Toolkit” (You can download from below Link”)
Screen Capture Toolkit for Taking Screenshots In Recovery (TWRP, CWM, Philz)
The tool is developed by makers_mark, We thank him for his good workFILE INFO DOWNLOAD WEBSITE: Androidfilehost FILE TYPE: Rar FILE SIZE: 9.30
How to Take Screenshots in TWRP/CWM/Philz Recovery
To begin with, you will need to Reboot your Device to Recovery Mode, for Taking Screenshot in Recovery Mode. you can take Screenshot from custom recovery while installing Custom ROMs, Gapps and so forth If you’re obtaining some kind of errors in your Recovery Mode, and also you want to talk about that ERROR Together with your friends or developers, for assisting you’ll be able to consider Screenshot from Recovery Mode by following simple guide Below
- First of all Download the Recovery Screenshot Capture Toolkit from the link given above
Move it to your PC (If you’ve downloaded it in your mobile), then Extract the Rar file With Winrar or 7Z
- After Extraction, go to the extracted folder locate and double click on RUNrs.bat file
(Look image below)
- After opening the RUNrs.bat file It will open New program window like command prompt
Just follow each instruction below as I guide
(Screenshots added for easy understanding 🙂 )
1. Select Option-1 (Make a Configuration Setting)
2. Now it will ask you to enter your device screen size in pixels.
If you don’t know your mobile screen size Search on Google Like this- ” Screensize Device name”
without quotes, replace device name with your mobile model EG: ” Screensize S5 G900F”
Then enter your screen Width and Height in the Toolkit Window
3. Now it will display Pulling Framebuffer from your device (Just wait 3 sec). Make sure that your device is in recovery mode or it will show an error
After software does its work ( It will Take some Sample screenshots from recovery mode and save in the Toolkit folder)
4. Open the toolkit folder without closing the toolkit window and look the sample screenshots it captured in Pixel formats FOLDER ( It is like rgb, argb and like other color variations). You can note the interesting screenshot colour variation and remember the file name (3 or 4 words)
NOTE: rgb0 is the normal screenshot variation filename
5. After selecting the colour variation, go back to Toolkit window and Select ” 1. You see your Image”
then enter the filename you noted earlier (here we using rgb0)
6. And It is finished, Select any option you want to take a screenshot in recovery mode and select Option 3- Get both framebuffers. (2 Images) from Toolkit Window. The tool will save screenshots of recovery mode in a folder With Current Date In Toolkit Folder, Which you opened the .bat file from
Look below the screenshot we have taken with this tool ( with rgb0 option)
Yes Guys, Now this is the best and easy method for taking screenshots in recovery mode (TWRP, CWM, Philz). This method is working 100%. We have tested it for guides, Now we are using this Recovery Screenshot Capture Toolkit. If you have any doubt or problems regarding this please leave a comment below. We are happy to help you
Thanks for visiting & reading our Guide. Please keep visiting Cyber4Geeks for more Tutorials and Stuff like this.
ALSO READ :
The Top 7 Wayback Machine Alternatives To Use in 2019
Contents1 Best Internet Archive Wayback Machine Alternatives2 BEST WAYBACK MACHINE ALTERNATIVES2.1 1. Archive.is 2.2 2. Screenshots.com2.3 3. Stillio2.4 4. Blit2.5...
27 Alternative Sites to GoGoAnime that will bring out the Otaku in You
Let’s be honest; we have been there. You come back from a long day of work, you’re tired, and you...
Reddit NBA streams are no more|Here are the Best Alternatives
Contents1 Reddit NBA Streams – Watch live NBA HD Streams for FREE1.1 Why was Reddit NBA subreddit unique?1.2 Why it...
500,000+ FREE Audiobooks Websites [Download& Listen]
Contents1 Best Websites for Free Audio Books1.1 So what is an Audiobook?2 Websites to Find FREE Audiobooks Online2.1 1. LibriVox2.2...
15+ BEST Substratum Themes [Download Paid+FREE APK]
Contents1 BEST Substratum Themes for Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow [Download Paid+FREE APK]1.1 What are the Substratum Themes?2 BEST Substratum Themes...
Install Viper4android APK Tweak Your Audio to New Level
Contents1 How to Download & install Viper4Android APK on Any Android1.1 Viper4Android Download Links [APK+Zip File]1.2 Install Viper4Android APK on...
content://com.android.browser.home/ [Browser Tips]
Contents1 HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BROWSER HOMEPAGE SETTINGS (content://com.android.browser.home/)? 1.1 What is content://com.android.browser.home/?1.2 Steps to change the default homepage1.3 How to...
Kissanime Alternatives – Top 10 Sites like Kissanime
Contents1 Best Alternative Sites of KissAnime To Stream Anime FREE1.1 What is KissAnime? 2 Best Kissanime Alternatives2.1 1. Crunchyroll2.2 2....
Masterani.me Alternatives [Updated-2020]
Are you in search of a Masterani Alternative? Then you are in the perfect place. Masterani.me is one of the...
BEST Anilinkz Alternatives [Updated]
Anilinkz Alternatives to Watch Anime Online for FREE Are you an anime lover? If yes, then you are already acquainted...
Watch Anime Online – BEST Anime Streaming Sites 
Are you looking for the BEST Anime streaming sites to Watch Anime Online for FREE? Then you are in the...
Symbols Status Whatsapp [BEST Collection – 2019]
Contents1 BEST SYMBOLS STATUS WHATSAPP |Funny| Love| Crazy| Romantic Collection1.1 What Is WhatsApp Status?1.2 Whatsapp Symbols1.3 Love status for WhatsApp...
Best Textsheet Alternatives Recommended by PRO’s 
Contents1 Textsheet.com Not Working? | Best Textsheet Alternatives1.1 Why Textsheet is not working?1.2 What happened to Litanswers?2 What are the...